Terms & Conditions
- This service is not suitable for anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19. If you have any symptoms, please stay at home and follow UK government guidance.
- Customers using the service must be 13 years of age and over.
- Customers must bring their passport to the appointment to verify their identity.
- If using this service to travel you must book your appointment no more than 72 hours but no less than 60 hours before travelling to allow enough time to receive your test results.
- Whilst every effort will be made, we cannot guarantee results will be received within 48 hours.
- Due to the sensitivity of these tests, there is a very small chance the test result could be inconclusive. If your test result is inconclusive a full refund will be provided, and you will be invited to book another test within the time frame to suit you but this cannot be guaranteed. As you will have been refunded for the first inconclusive test, you will be required to pay for the retest.
- Covid test Hub will not be held liable for losses, costs, the damage that you suffer or incur as a result of any delays in receiving test results or as a result of inconclusive test results.
- Covid test Hub will also not be liable to you for any losses, costs, or damages that you suffer or incur as a result of receiving a positive test result (including, if you are unable to travel as a result of testing positive).
- Service is subject to lab capacity, and specially trained colleague, and stock availability.
Cancellations and refunds
- Covid test Hub operates a 24-hour cancellation policy. No refunds are given for cancellations within 24 hours of your booked appointment time. Deposits become non-refundable 72 hours prior to your booked appointment time.
- You may cancel your order for the home test kit at any time before a testing kit has been dispatched to you and receive a full refund. Once your home testing kit has been dispatched, you have up to 14 days from receipt to cancel your order, the test kit must be unopened. There will be a cancellation charge of £5 to cover the cost of the postage. This charge will be deducted from the total amount refunded to you.
- This cancellation right does not apply if you have already sent your sample to the laboratory for analysis.
- Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date you receive the Order Confirmation or a quote if you are a company or organisation. Your 14-day deadline for cancelling the Contract in relation to any testing kit that has been dispatched starts from when you receive the testing kit. If you are a company or organisation buying kits for your staff and you decide not to use the total number of Products, you can contact us to arrange for a credit note and part refund.
- To cancel a Contract, please send us an email stating that you wish to cancel and the reason for the cancellation. Please email your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your reason for cancellation will not affect your right to cancel the order. Your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the email.
- If you cancel your Contract within the cancellation period and you are entitled to a refund we will refund you the price you paid for the Product(s) less cancellation charge, if applicable, within 5 days of receiving a cancellation request if your request is received in relation to testing kits that have not yet been dispatched; or within 10 days if in relation to testing kits that have already been dispatched.
- We will refund you via the same means used to pay for the Product.
We may make changes to these terms
- We amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and you should check them from time to time so you can be happy with any changes that are relevant to you.
We may make changes to our website
- We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our service and our users’ needs.
We may suspend or withdraw our website
- Our website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons.
- We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and other applicable terms, and that they comply with them.